Thursday, January 31, 2008
Three KIDS in the back seat. . . YIKES! Here we go!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I love him so much I will eat him! Aaron's hair was literally wet. Every time he put her on his shoulders she would squeal with laughter than give really mushy kisses.
Of course some great pool time today. The sun is spectacular but Lucia is even more so. . .
I laugh and laugh when he zooms me in the air.
If you have every been around Aaron or Adam this is their signature baby hold. . . .the beat box noises with the constant jiggle dancing:)
Monday, January 28, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
We still can't believe how smiley she was at one month old.
First time holding Lucia. . . will never forget this moment.
First smile we saw within 30 minutes of getting her.
DNA Day. . . we dressed her, prayed for her, her foster mom picked her up in the lobby, and then took her to the appointment with her birth mother. The pictures and information we got from this day is precious. Three mothers held her that day with very different roles in her life yet with one love for this sweet baby girl. First bath with us. Smiling at Dad!
love the sleeping pics. So peaceful and sweet.
First thing I ever bought for Lucia. I got to give into my life long dream of buying baby girl clothes. The dress is now hanging in her room.Visit trip number 4 with Grammy.
Our beautiful little girl one week ago.
Thanksgiving with Lucia. The boys finally get to meet their new baby sister. Picture with her amazing Foster mom.
One of my all time favorite pictures.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
2. Traditional Guatemalan breakfast - scrambled eggs, black beans (the best ever), fried bananas, fresh mozzarella cheese, coffee (unbelievable . . . i never drink coffee black and I could drink this black), and Fabulous fresh papaya juice, or pineapple juice
3. The best Italian restaurant you ever eaten at in my life. It goes down as my #1 dining experience ever!
4. The SUN! They call it eternally Spring.
5. Beautiful hospitable people
6. Gallo . . . yes it is an awesome drink by the pool beer, it gives corona a run
7. Pizza Hut. . ok this might seem weird but when we were here as a family we ordered in pizza hut and it was by far the best pizza aaron and I had ever had (I know most of my favorites have been food related. . . . I am a little obsessed with food:) - Whit and Linds are you with me!
8. Antigua. . . the town is so charming
9. Taking 8 million photos. . I love taking pictures of cute children!
Lucy's favorite things . . .
1. squealing with JOY
2. smiling at Everyone!
3. All people . . . I think she might be the most social baby ever. . . she is going to fit in great with the McMurrays
4. Bows and barrettes. . ok maybe that should be on my list
5. Grammy Sparkle singing to her
6. riding in the Baby Bjorn and going on walks
7. grabbing flowers and faces
8. pulling off her socks every chance she gets
9. the buzzing bees sound this always cracks her up
10. carrots and sweet potatoes. . . just when she couldn't get more perfect she loved eating her organic vegetable I brought for her!
11. Jumping up and down like a FROG!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Lucy is such a trooper. She continues to amaze me. She loves to be in the Bjorn and walk and walk and walk. She charms everyone.
Statue in center square of town.
Eating lunch with Grammy Sparkle!
Aqua building for Lucy's room. Won't it look great.
On the horse and buggy ride. My mother LOVES horse and buggy rides.
She thinks this is hysterical. Good for a belly laugh everytime.
All smiles in the Bjorn.
More gorgeous Antigua.
Swinging at the bed and bath in Antigua. It had this great lounge swing that Lucy and I spent a lot of time on.