Okay I wasn't going to share names but for some reason I feel the need to share. We have a list and really have no idea. We are not going to decide until we meet her. . but would love to hear your thoughts! I have to admit I am kind of a name snoot. . I have some very specific guide lines for names.
Here they are ~
1. The name cannot be on the top 100 list (I broke this rule twice with the list below)
2. We love names that are longer and more formal than have a cute sporty nickname. The name has to have a nickname that we love equally as well . . we are a nickname family (I broke this rule twice also so there are exceptions)
For example -
Kinkade - Kade
Keagan - Keags
Lucia - Lucy or LuLu
3. The middle name has to be a family name
Here is our list of names for this new baby girl. I will list the long name first then the nickname.
1. Evelyn - Evey
2. Charlotte - Charley
3. Lillian - Lily
4. Emery - Emmy - (this is a family name)
5. Lola - Lolo ( kind of wanting a "L" name to go with Lucia since the boys have "K" names, but not set on this or limited to "L" names.)
8. Landrey (this is aaron and the boy favorite name. . I think it sounds like Laundry and I don't need anything else reminding me about the laundry!)
9. Magnolia - Maggie
10. Mirabella - Ella
12 Liberty - Libby
13. Rosemary - Rosie
14. Joyla - Joy ( I love this name and always have but Aaron thinks Joyla sounds like we were on drugs when we made it up)
So there is the list. . we have our favorites but they change everyday. . . I think we need help! Please feel free to add to the list we are still so open to suggestions. Help!