Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

lulu is off to BIG preschool!

lulu had her official first day of BIG preschool this thursday and loved every second. we are thrilled with her teacher she is the same as the boys had. and truly she is the best preschool teacher God ever created! i asked lucia about mrs. B after her first day and her reply was "mrs. B loves me all the time!" so cute!

she is looking so much older in this picture. we asked her what her favorite thing she did in preschool was and she said "animal rections." mmmmmmmm i cracked up and finally figured out it was a song with animal "directions" where you pretended you were different animals. she also said we played recess!
is this not the cutest backpack ever. . . it is really not that big just looks big compared to lucia.

i feel like we just brought her home and now she is off to big preschool. . what next college??
bye mom!

emery yelling and waving goodbye again . . then there was one left at home:) at least a couple days a week.
daddy brought lucia by work on their way to school so I could get a big hug and fix her hair dad tried to do:)
i love how she is concentrating and sitting here at her seat.
i had to add two pictures of preschool open house. . grammy took her and they had a blast!
i know you will have a fabulous year at big preschool lucia but in the process please stop growing up!!!!!












9 comments:

the tampiens said...

Cutest human on the planet. Period.

The gFamily said...

I am getting ready to blog about Gilli's first day of preschool, which was last Thursday, and I am procrastinating by reading blogs first. I had to crack up when I got to your blog! First of all, they started on the same day, and I just ordered Gilli the owl backpack! The one she took to school on the first day was used and is not going to hold up. I found the owl and knew she had to have it! :) It's such a cute backpack!!! I love that you call Lucia, Lulu! So cute to match her super cute personality!

Hannah said...

She is so stinking cute! I love those MJ socks...they just make the outfit. That is the backpack I wanted my daughter to get but she has a {stubborn} mind of her own and would not give in for anything.

I hope she has a great year in Preschool!

Pat and Patty said...

SHUT UP!

Jen said...

Such cute little girls!
Wow! Lucia is so stylish!
Her teacher sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the song she's talking about is called "Animal Action." There's Animal Action I and II and they're by Kids in Motion. Fun songs!

Here's the lyrics:

Come on everybody,
Come down to the zoo.
We're gonna' do a dance like the animals do.

Animal Action
It's so much fun.
Animal Action,
. . . Move like a horse.

(Repeat verse)

. . . Move like a spider.
. . . Move like a bunny.
. . . Move like a lion.
. . . Move like a bee.
. . . Move like a duck.

Animal Action,
Oo, oo, oo.
Animal Action.

Lindsay Murphy said...

I am smiling ear to ear just looking at these! Her vibrant personality is so contagious. I agree...please Lucia, stop growing up!!!

The Lochheads said...

Okay, REALLY?!? Preschool already? I tear up at these blog entries--how does life speed up when you have kids? I remember the first Sunday you brought her to church...and now THIS. I think college will be tomorrow. :)

I'd love to talk with you about preschool! Grace will be there before we know it...shoot! (but it's so exciting for them!) Your preschool teacher sounds just right. What a comment from Lucia! Ellie

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I want that backpack for myself! Love you! kc