Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Interview with Keagan about adoption











I interviewed Keagan so he could share with you all his feelings about the adoption.

1. What are you most excited about adopting a baby sister?
Keagan - "I hope she is nice and doesn't cry as much as other babies do. I hope she is cute with curly hair!"

2. Are you nervous about being a big brother?
Keagan - "No, because I 'm excited. . . not nervous."

3. When you pray for our new baby what do you talk to God about?
Keagan - "I tell God that I love him and Jesus, and I hope we get a new dog with our baby."

4. What things are you going to teach your new sister?
Keagan - "Basketball, Soccer, Football, and real dancin!"

5. Where would you like to take our new baby on her first family vacation?
Keagan - " I would love to take her to Seattle to show her the space needle and the Rain forest Cafe."

6. What do you want to name our new baby?
Keagan - "Cinda - Bo - Binda or Paulita-o-so-sweeta"

7. How is our family going to change when we get our new baby?
Keagan - "We might have a new dog and it will be a different season outside."

8. Is there anything you want mommy and daddy to tell her when we go meet her for first time?
Keagan - " That we love her and she looks cute."

9. What do you think she will like best about being in the McMurray Family?
Keagan - "ME!"

10. How are you going to help with the baby?
Keagan - "with the diapers."

5 comments:

the tampiens said...

Absolutely hilarious! Night and day!!! They will be such great older brothers though. I can't wait to see the boys with the new baby! :)

The Davis Family said...

i hope the baby is fun!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Abby

ryan & janny said...

So perfect!

Lindsay Murphy said...

I love it! I can sympathize with Keagan. I remember always praying for a dog or a horse:)

Kelsey said...

Oh my!!! I don't think I could laugh any harder!! I mean, of course the thing the baby will like best is Keegan...oh man keegs :-)