I am thankful for so much. . . . but today specifically for . . .
1. The amazing parents I had growing up. Who loved me so deeply and provided me with such amazing experiences and opportunities.
2. For my brother's wife Grace. She is the best thing that has ever happened to my brother and compliments him so perfectly. She is amazing answer to prayer.
3. For my husband coaching the boy's soccer team and taking so much pride in it.
4. For Friday night Pizza night. . . I love pizza and I LOVE not cooking!
5. For Fall. . it is by far my favorite season. . . Pumpkin spice candles, Pumpkin spice body soap, Pumpkin Spice pancakes. . .. all McMurray Fall traditions. When the pumpkin spice body soap shows up in the shower it is a big day around here especially for Keagan.
6. Mornings with me baby girl to play, cuddle, and simply just be together.
7. Keagan and Kinkade transitioning so smoothly into Kindergarten they are so excited to go each morning.
8. Grampy coming over every morning for a game or bike ride before Kinder. . .so sweet and so intentional just like everything he does in his life.
9. Orange. . I love putting splashes of Orange all over the house for Fall.
10. Our awesome church!
So that is what is on my heart today. Stacy thank for letting me blognap your graphic and encouraging me in Thankful Thursdays. .