Tiaras. . . Sparkles. . . Top Hats. . . Chocolates. . . Martinis. . .
It was an amazing party and celebration for Grammy. . . with a surprise anonymous 3 million gift to endow her position at Whitworth University! We are so proud of Grammy and loved Celebrating her years of hard work and passion! Aaron sang and I spoke to represent the family. Here is part of my speech. . .
Lessons I have learned from my mom. . .
- Always Match everything - even your cars!
- Decorate your house for every Holiday with theme dishes and furniture yep I said furniture!
- Always make time for PEOPLE above all else.
- Save money for traveling.
- Give Away your money to organizations and People you believe in.
- When your sad it is okay to go shopping for a new outfit.
- Gifts do not need to be expensive just thoughtful and usually home - made.
- Be nice to cats.
- Always order and make dessert.
- Family is everything.
- Spend quality time with your friends.
- Work Hard and Sleep little.
- Go to church.
- Make learning Fun and high interest for students.
- The only colors are yellow and red!
- Take pictures of everything.
- Live Life to its fullest every day
Love you mom!
The boys getting ready for the big party!