Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pictures from Foster Mom

I gave Lucia's Foster Mom three disposable cameras to take pictures of Lucia's everyday life at her house. It is so wonderful to see Lucia so happy and content in her home. I love seeing her in all the outfits I gave to her Foster mom.
The famous Lucy dimples!

We used to always set the boys in the corner of the couch to sit up.



I loved being able to see where she sleeps. Now I can picture her there.


My favorite picture. She is wearing Keagan and Kinkades first Christmas outfit when they were one month old.

Uncle Damian gave this little onesie to Keagan and Kinkade when they were born.

Wearing Anna's hand-me-downs and of course smiling!

There were two precious pictures that gave me so much comfort. Both pictures had her Foster Mother cuddling with her playing the MP3 player we gave to her to play for Lucia every day. So she will hear our voices every single day. Aaron sings to her. I read many nursery ryhmes and the boys talk, sing and laugh. Lucia has a huge smile and is reaching out to touch the MP3 player. I love to see her smiling hopefully in recognition of our voices. There is also an adorable picture of her Foster mother reading her the book of our family with Lucia smiling. There are also cute pictures of her with each of her foster sisters. They are nine, fourteen, and 17 years old. Keep praying four her file to sail through PGN. We are so thankful for your prayers.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, these pictures make me cry. I knew the foster mother and family were wonderful. I love seeing Lucy smiling and content. In this world, in these times, you just can't have too many people love you. Lucy Jane already has been so blessed. May it continue daily....

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures--such happy little girl. I love her pink car seat and stroller--so girly!! What a blessing to have a foster mother who is so sweet and loving--that is incredable. We love you guys. Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Darcy, you are so blessed. Just looking at those pictures, makes me choke up. She is so lucky, as are you and your family, that she has such a wonderful loving foster mommy. Keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Jody

Anonymous said...

i just want to eat her up!!!! she IS wearing so many of anna's clothes! so sweet.
we are praying!
xo
heidi and ryan

Anonymous said...

The first picture in the pink tank top and skirt is my favorite!! Just when I think she can't get any more beautiful, she does! Darc, she's officially my turn-around baby... I want to hold her!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just got to check out the blog - It made my day!!!

She has "spice" as her father would say ;)

xoxoxo...
Patty

Kathy Hansen said...

I love the first picture. It looks like she is dancing. It makes me smile everytime I look at it.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Darcy and Aaron,

Here we are across the world and we ge to share in your joy. Lucia is gorgeous and we know first hand the importance of a good foster home for her. Our prayers and good thoughts are with your family in hopes you are one big family back in Spokane soon. We miss you but will be following the events from Saudi Arabia.
Laura and Danny Gordon