Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

3 steps . . .classic conversations for the week

I'll start with a couple recent pics I just love. . .

Yes, it is true we are going to have a walker within the week. She is really trying to walk and has taken three steps so far. It will not be long she is so active and brave that she is just going for it!


Conversation #1

"Keagan I am so glad we are getting our haircuts because I don't think we are supposed to have ear bangs."


Conversation #2

"Keagan, I think your lemon cake is going to taste like cheese because you put that cheese cream (cream cheese) frosting on the top. . that is not going to be good on a cake."


6 comments:

colleen said...

tee hee! I love the funny stuff kids say....
Fun seeing you guys this weekend!!! did you get my text about Wed??? Talk soon!

Nikki....Gabi's Mama said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. What a beautiful family you have.
love the nursery, sooo cute.

Nikki

The gFamily said...

I can't wait to see pics of Lucia walking! How fun!

Your boys are so funny! Ear bangs... That cracks me up!! My boys have ear bangs right now!

Robyn said...

Kids are so funny!! These pics are precious!!

Robyn

Jaimee said...

Awww, love the pictures and the conversations, so cute!!!

-Jaimee

Elizabeth said...

I love those conversations that kids have. I wish I could remember all of them. I just love that you write them down because the memory goes! Lucy is adorable and before you know it she will be walking! They grow up way too fast!!