Today I was exposed to something new in the world of blogging. I was 'tagged' by my friend Collen at http://flaniganpartyof5.blogspot.com on her blog.
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3.Share 6 random things about yourself
4.Tag people at the end of your entry.
ok...here we go!
1. I love candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And since I had my twin boys I love chocolate too!!!!!!!!!!!!! I eat chocolate or candy at least 5X a day in small doses.
2. I hate top sheets they are so annoying and get in the way of the real covers! I have to have a fleece blanket on my bed and touching my skin even on the hottest nights of the summer. Which leads me to the next interesting fact. .
3. I love being hot and hate being cold. AC is the worst invention ever. It is freezing! I love getting into a hot car that has been sitting in the sun it is glorious! The sun makes me so happy!
4. Reading to my kids is my favorite thing to do in the whole world!
5. I played basketball, volleyball, and softball in HS. Then went on to play VB in college and now coach Volleyball at the collegiate level. I love investing in the girls at such a crucial fun age and I love the game of volleyball. I am in my number one comfort zone in a gym!
6. I have never worn any make-up . . . I do not know how to put it on. My friends have tried to help but I am a lost cause. So I just put on lip gloss and smear it on my cheeks afterwards. . . . done!
Okay I tag Megan at http://charliecoopersnyder.blogspot.com & Gretchen at http://gfivefam.blogspot.com