Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Our First Baby Sister update - July social pictures

4 more days until I get to kiss that sweet face!
Uncle Damian she is making the monkey face for you - she is going to fit right in:)

I love it when babies stretch I just want to reach in the computer and pick her up!






We just received pictures from Angela's July social visit. This is where all the foster moms get together in one location with the baby they are caring for and the FM manager of our agency takes pictures of all the babies. These particular pictures were taken July 16th so she would of been about 2 weeks old. We will normally receive these pictures around the 22nd/23rd of each month. I was hoping we would get to see an update and pictures before we leave next week on Wednesday. She is so sweet. . . I love her in yellow. I cannot post the pictures of her with her Foster Mom, but they brought me so much peace seeing how she is looking at her. You can just tell she adores her. I can't sleep at night when I think about her and holding her for the first time. . . I am beyond excited! We will meet her on her one month birthday. Pray for us as we prepare the boys. This is the longest we have been away from them. They will be with both sets of grandparents while we are gone. We are still waiting to name her until we hold her and see her little personality. We will post while we are in Guatemala. I might take a few pictures. . . ha!






9 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

She does look so beautiful in yellow...just like you Darcy! I am praying for you and for a safe journey. I can't wait to meet her!!

Anonymous said...

I also have to agree, she looks great in yellow!! I can't wait to see pictures of YOU GUYS HOLDING HER!!! Post lots! :)

robin said...

Hi Darcy and Aaron,
She's beautiful. I am so happy to see the photos and can't wait to see more.
Robin

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip! Give little Miss McMurray all our love, take lots of pictures, and enjoy the time you have. The boys will be fine--4 grandparents means nothing but fun and being spoiled rotten.

Regards to Guatemala!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! I'm so very happy for you and your special family, Darcy. You're all so blessed. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Bev

Anonymous said...

I love her!
She has spunk - tell Keags to look out ;)

Let me know if you need anything while your are gone, we can water or help with the boys while we all await her name and any news you send us.

Give her a hug from both of us.

Pat and Patty and have a safe journey - I know if will have highs and lows, just know all of our prayers are with you...

Tam said...

She's simply beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

This is the day the Lord has made. Congratulations, dear Darcy and Aaron, Welcome to our littlest angel.

Grammy Sparkle

Unknown said...

Well?!?! Dars! How are things going? We want to see new photos! Don't make me stage a coup while you're gone. All it takes is a dinosaur and a piece of Bubble Gum and we'll have K & K on our side, picketing for for pics of their little sister and running amok across North Spokane...