Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

She has a barrette in her hair!!!!!

This is a bumbo seat. I guess they are the new thing. I am bringing one down for our Foster mom.
Not too happy in this photo. But look at all that beautiful hair and the Beret!

I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! And I can't wait to post pics Friday of her smiling with a cute outfit on:)


Kind of a smile. . .



We leave tomorrow and I just got these photos. I can't wait to go and get the smiles. She is smiling in the pics with her foster mom, but I can't post those. Please pray for safety and that all our luggage gets there. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks and love up on that baby!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is beauiful, her eyes are beautiful, she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe journey - our prayers are with all of you.
Give her a hug and kiss from the Murphys!
P

Anonymous said...

I am so exicted for you and your mom--many blessings. Rachelle

Anonymous said...

I know how tortuous it is to see her in an outfit that is frankly not up to the "cute standard" we've established. However, her cuteness shines through.
Can't wait to see "Darcy photos" as soon as possible.
Hope you got there okay sweety.
I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Darc, okay, here's the volleyball update you requested... we beat Willamette in 4 games tonight. The scores were all fairly close. There should be a detailed description of the game on WW's website.

Where are the pictures of Lucy?!? Can't wait to see them. I'll check back tomorrow night after we play Linfield. :) All the girls say hi!