There are tons of kids up at the lake. . but Kellen is the boys favorite. He is so silly but has the most tender spirit.
Dinner at the lake. . life doesn't get much better. . burgers, the lake, lots of Doritos. .. and great friends!
We were dead exhausted when we got home. . .the kids had a blast and mom and dad worked really hard!
Grades for the weekend
* Aaron - B+ worked so hard to get fiber skirting done on the trailer. . but could improve his attitude at 4:30 in the morning when the kids are screaming. . I think he said "Am I in He**?"
* Mom - C - did a great job packing the family up and getting there. . but could work on relaxing and being nicer to the other humans in the family while packing and unpacking.
* Keagan - B - Great job playing and fishing. . next time after he packs his bag remember to put it in the car so we don't have to turn the car around half way up to the lake.
* Kinkade -B- great attitude all weekend. .try not to get 75 pairs of shorts/pants/sweatshirts wet from changing clothes 134 times during the two days then falling/jumping back in the water.
* Lucia - D - lots of room for improvement. . .try to stay within 50 yards of mom and dad at the lake, eat less chips, Doritos, and oreos! Sleep at least until 7am in the morning since at home you usually at least sleep until 7:30!
* Emery - A - loved the lake! Although nursing at the campfire was a little smokey:)