Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holly & Trevor's wedding

We danced, dined, played, swam, drove a lot, slept a little, spent time with great friends the Jones, ate a lot, and just had a wonderful time as a family! mother and son dance. . . and lucia. . . i loved how they invited all the mother and sons on the dance floor!
having a blast at the wedding!

father and daughter dance. . this melted my heart!
emery pearl was the star of the weekend the best car driver and the happiest traveler! i can't believe what a happy easy baby she is . . praise God!

i love these two pics of daddy and emery. . . he has fallen head of heals for this baby girl. . he cannot get enough of her! we met our great friends the Jones at Rainforest Cafe for lunch. always a hit with the kids.
nothing like driving six hours in your 1998 dodge caravan and then throwing everyone in the hotel pool! I have to admit I was really nervous about our first road as a family of 6 . . but it went so well. . the kids were superstars and convinced us we can still "road trip it" with 6! We even all fit in the hotel room and slept pretty good. I think this family of 6 thing is going to okay after all! Thanks Holly and Trevor for a special weekend away. . . we were blessed to be a part of your big day! Aaron officiated the ceremony and in my opinion knocked the ball out of the park. . I hope it was a blessing to many.












2 comments:

The gFamily said...

You guys are brave, but it sounds like you have great travelers! What a blessing!

Look at you rockin' those red heels! Beautiful!!! You all looked gorgeous!! I can't get over Emery's eyes!! I could just stare all day!!

Always good times where ever you go!! Love it!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, my gosh! You are a brave lady but make it look so easy!

Those red heels are so cute! I noticed them right away, too!

Love the pic of all four kids on the hotel bed!