he had a red Mohawk for a couple of years and his eyes still get me. . . i never thought i would have a blue eyed little boy!
it hit big this weekend when we were in staples getting valentine supplies and keagan came over with a black leather journal that he wanted to buy with his spending money. now if you know aaron very well. . .you are aware he has way too many leather journals. i started making a list in my mind of all the big and little things where keagan is following in his dad's footsteps right now. .
- keagan points out all suburbans as we drive which aaron has been doing since we started dating.
- keagan loves Notre Dame Football. . which his dad has been the biggest fan since he was little.
- keagan begs us to see lord of the rings since his dad is obsessed. so aaron has started showing him a few scenes. now he draws maps of the scenes in his journal.. . that is his leather journal and of course he got his love of maps from his dad.
- keagan reads tintin and asterix the gaul - comic strip books that his dad read when he was little.
- keagan is excelling at the piano just like his dad.
- aaron has this weird thing where he never sits on the couch to watch tv or movies he sits on the floor leaning against the couch. . well you will only find keagan on the floor watching college hoops or a movie never on the couch.
- keagan is already obsessed with cell phones mmmmmmmm. . . like his dad has been since the first one came out.
- MUSIC! oh boy their love of music . . they talk music all the time. . . keagan loves all the music that dad does. . especially coldplay!
- it has gotten so bad that i have to tell aaron not to ever say he does not like any certain food or i will hear the same words out of keagan's mouth a few days later. ."um mom please don't put any onions in mine."
thank god i adore his dad and think there is no man on this earth i would rather keagan idealize and follow in his steps.
love you keagan it is such a fun ride watching you grow up!