Happy Birthday to my Dream Husband and the Best Dad in the World!
Here are just a few of the things I LOVE about my husband.
1. His lives his faith out everyday!
2. He gives his life away in ministry. He was in vocational ministry for 12 years and now continues to volunteer with ministries he is passionate about. I have never known anyone who invests in people more than my husband.
3. He buys me a pair of designer jeans with his birthday money every year! He claims it is the best thing he could spend his money on "the gift that keeps on giving:)
4. He challenges our family to live simply and counter culturally daily with our time, finances and choices.
5. He tells his kids he loves them and is proud of them every single day.
6. He is INTENTIONAL with all is relationships.
7. He is always affectionate with me.
8. He invests in our marriage and works at it all the time.
9. Every big date since we have been dating he shows up with a new dress, or takes me shopping so I feel great in a new dress on the date.
10. He is an unbelievably talented musician. His voice makes people weep.
11. He dreamed about being a college president when he was in 5th grade. He has the courage to pursue his dreams through his education and experiences. Now I just wish his PHD was done, and so does he:)
12. He loves passionately, not ever holding back.
13. You can not make Aaron say anything critical about someone. He finds the best in people.
14. He kisses his kids all the time.
15. He notices every new shirt, haircut, or decoration because he wants to make people feel special.
16. He always whistles and sings. . . .
17. He listens, supports and encourages me everyday. Almost every night he makes sure we get time in the hot tub to sit face to face and connect.
18. I know this man sounds to good to be true, that is what my brother and Dad thought when they first met him. . . they held out for 6 months. And now they would say he is the real thing!
19. He is one of the most talented speakers I have ever heard. The way he communicates his faith and convictions is truly an amazing gift from God.
Aaron I love you so much it hurts and you are by far the greatest gift God has ever given to me. On to the pictures. . . of my sweet husband!
He puts up with my crazy family, and never complains.
Here he is at his going party from YL with one of his best friends in the world talking about what a impact aaron had made in his life.