Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

cute little buns moving along ~ but also a cuddle bug

This little girl is crawling everywhere. I can't stop taking pics of these cute little buns on the move! I was worried she would not be a cuddler. I did not get enough cuddle time the first time around with twins. Also I believe it is so important with attachment! Well I was totally wrong. Just the last couple of weeks she is such a cuddle bug with mama! She lays her head down on my shoulder and nestles right in. It is the most unbelievable feeling in the world.



I hope my next post does not say she is taking steps. She is now pulling up all the time and letting go.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know what you mean about not wanting her to walk. It all went by so fast, didn't it? I too love those snuggles, they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
Patty

Terri Anne said...

Such cute little buns... Madalynn's buns moved for the first time last night (well more her arms... but it counts). I love the cuddles too!!
-Terri Anne (FTC)

The gFamily said...

Love the lil' buns! She is moving along quite well! Good job!! I am glad she is snuggly! My middle one is a snuggler and I LOVE it!!

ryan & janny said...

I don't want her to walk until we get home to see it!! :) It hurts me that I haven't cuddled her yet!
love you!