Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Can't sleep too excited to go. . .

Ok here is the Christmas dress. Remember I HAD to go for warm. Any dress that is not long sleeved and warm material our foster mother does not dress her in. The culture bundles babies up and always has all their skin covered. I knew this was the perfect dress when I saw it was red velvet, simple, and WARM!
Close up of the tights. Is that not the cutest idea ever!

OK. . . I had to have one more pic of the whole outfit. Lucia's first Christmas. . . .


Did you know that lots of the tights have cute little patterns on the buns. I got these darling pink striped, snowflake tights and then when I opened them up and another surprise . . . A SNOWFLAKE ON THE BUNS. . . just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter.

Leggings for the trip. I knew you were curious:) 2nd best to tights. I will get every pair on in three days!

All the tights for the trip. My mom had to get all three pair of the cute shoes tights it wasn't me.
Daddy smiling with the the darling sweater dresses. He thought I was crazy for taking pictures of the outfits. . . . I was having a blast.
We leave in two days. . . . and I am so excited to get our family together for the first time. I can't wait to see how Lucia has changed and to see the boys interact with her. I am thrilled to have everyone together. We have been packing maniacs around here. We leave at 6:00pm Monday night, fly to LAX than get on a plane at midnight and fly through the night to Guatemala. Pray we ALL sleep on that flight. We will get to the hotel by 8:30 the next morning. First eat breakfast then wait for the phone call in the room to go pick her up when our foster mother arrives. Our agency always has an interpreter there that oversees all of the foster mothers. She helps to communicate Lucia's schedule and what and when she is eating. She will also take pictures so we can focus on Lucia. Waiting in the room for the phone call I go crazy. Please pray that none of us get sick in Guatemala. We will be there until Friday then are heading back to LA. Since we had to fly in and out of LA we decided what a perfect opportunity to hit Disneyland and the Beach Saturday and Sunday. We surprised the boys on their birthday with the news. We will post pictures the entire time we are there. It is so much fun to hear from you when we are in Guatemala.








10 comments:

Kylie's Mommy said...

ooh PM me on the forum and let me know where you got those leggins..
I have been looking for some for Kylie..
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Have a great trip... I can't wait to see all of the pictures..

Kathy Hansen said...

What adorable clothes, and NOT crazy to take pictures of them. Aaron wanting to pose with the clothes...that's another story. Have a great trip.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Darcy-I love the leggings, tights and Christmas dress--so cute!! I wish I had a little girl to dress--Curt thinks I should get a doll. HAHA!! Have a fantastic trip. Love, Rachelle

Pineapple Princess said...

Have a great trip. I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys...safe trip, healthy bellies, happy times!

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Laura, Danny, Elijah, and Ava Gordon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Lindsay Murphy said...

Oh the tights are so cute and the leggings...I honestly would wear those!! I hope you guys have a great & safe trip. I can't wait to hear how the boys react to Lucy and also to Disneyland. How exciting. Send lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

O.K. with that dress and the fam finally together there had better be a Xmas/Photo card in mind ;)
Love you all and are praying for the best Thanksgiving EVER.

I can't find the words to describe how fun the dresses/tights/legging are going to be except as cute as they are WAIT till she is in them...almost more than I can imagine.

We will be watching ALL week for the blog and any new info.
Love to all
Pat and Patty

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you all this week... the plane ride, your time with Lucy, strength when it comes time to leave, and of course a fun trip to Disneyland... tell the boys I'm jealous! I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures!!!

Kay C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay C. said...

have a WONDERFUL time...can't wait to see all the photos. I can't even believe all the tights!! Too cute for words! Praying for safe travels and good health for you all. Enjoy every minute of Disneyland...it's soooooo much FUN! Love you all, KC