Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

WHAT A WEEK!!!

Happy Halloween From the Buff McMurray Family! These pictures are for you Whit!
Cute bottoms picture:)

Lucia, I am so sorry these are your parents. . . YIKES!

My favorite Halloween family shot. I hope Lucia likes us. . . . . .

Keagan and Kinkade turned five on November first. We had a big bash at JUMPNPARTY for all of their friends. I loved this picture of Rachelle and her sweet twin boys. I prayed Rachelle would have twins when she was pregnat so someone else could join in our joy and exhaustion.

Even Grandpa Terry was in the jumping castles and sliding. At times I think the adults had just as much fun.
Keagan blowing out his candles. We had such a special birthday day on their actual birthday. The boys wanted two things: crab legs for dinner and to go to Sea Monsters at the Imax.
Pat and Patty, Keagan and Kinkades beloved Godparents.
I love this picture of the Davis kids at the party. They are so sweet and beautiful.

Kinkade had a BLAST! He has turned out to be quite the social butterfly. He adores his friends. His face was pure joy the entire party.
Mrs. B (the boys preschool teacher) of course came to the party and joined right in. She never ceases to amaze me. She is such a gift to our family.
More fun slide pictures.
Two of my favorite people in the world! Grammy Sparkle and my dear friend Carla.

Keagan and his cake. Every year I let the boys each choose a cake theme. We have a friend who makes them and they are always amazing. Keagan chose a shark this year.

Kinkade chose a world theme for his cake. Just like his Dad would choose. Aaron loves maps. . .

And yes here she. . .Lucia had her four month doctors visit. She weighs 11lbs 10oz. Not quite yet out of newborn clothes. I'm not sure about this hair style.

Look at this precious face. Please God bring her home. She is getting so big. I miss her so much.
We are coming upon week 5 in PGN. This is the week that you usually see the previos happen. Please pray for her file and that we get out of PGN in 6-8 weeks without any previos. We are so ready for her to come home. This whole process has been an amazing ride but we are ready to settle in with our new family.




















5 comments:

TheOilHippie said...

Your Halloween pictures crack me up. Your boys are adorab;e and look like they had a great 5th birthday. Lucia is just cute as a button. Hope your file slides on through.

Anonymous said...

Darcy
I just love all the pictures--it was so sweet of you to include a picture of the boys and I--answered prayers!! The Halloween pictures are SO CUTE!! We are praying for you this week and in the weeks to come. Love, Mulders

Anonymous said...

I'm still dying laughing at the sumo-wrestling costumes... no wonder the boys are still talking about it!! I'm jealous of your costumes! I'm so glad you posted those and the pictures from the boys' birthday. I can't wait for you guys to see Lucia for Thanksgiving and to bring her home soon. We're praying!!

Anonymous said...

O.K. I finally got to check in and for the record - I don't think I would question Lucy's hair due to the fact that she now has blackmail photos of her parents and siblings at their best (???:)
We also enjoyed the week and can't believe the boys are 5!!! It seems like yesterday that we heard the bells chiming at Sacred Heart!
We love you all - Happy Fall and to a continued speed with PGN!!!
xoxoxo...
Patty

Anonymous said...

Just popped in to see how the PGN ride was going. I pray that you get good news soon!

Julie