Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 2 in Guatemala

My favorite picture. . . Kinkade on his own asked me "Mom, I need a small piece of note paper to write Lucy a little note while she is sleeping can I have one?" Being the teacher I am I couldn't get it fast enough. This is what he wrote and I found it laying on her when I went to check on her. Then she found it and thought it tasted great:) It is a little wrinkled but I confiscated it for her baby book. He is so tender.

Laughing at the pool with Dad. . . I knew you were wondering where the bows were last post.


I love to eat noses. The boys think this is hysterical.

Sun bathing by the pool. Thanks Quincy for the hip leggings.

I think this picture is so sweet. We have been told twice today by total strangers how charming she is. She smiles and laughts at anyone passing by.

The boys have quickly made friends. They played 2 hours of pool football this morning.

She has not changed very much since I was here with my mom. A couple differences are she squeels with laughter all the time. She also is losing her hair in the back like Kinkade did at this age. I hope she does not go for the full come over like Kinkades.

Sleeping with Dad.
We all got a great night sleep last night and are having a wonderful day. We are excited to go to this amazing Italan restaurant tonight that is in the hotel. We hopefully will get some good pics of everyone dressed up for dinner. Thanks for all the sweet comments. It is so good to know so many prayers are being said and that people care about this leap of faith we are on. Keep praying that we get that PGN phone call soon and that no one gets sick. We have talked to plenty of families who have gotten sick. Happy Early Thanksgiving . . .. we have so much to be thankful for. Posting at nap time is going really well hopefully more pictures soon.








11 comments:

Kathy Hansen said...

That is such a sweet note. You can tell by the pictures that the boys are going to be great big brothers.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Okay, first thing I did was check for more pictures. Love the note! I especially love the one where she is kissing her daddy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Jody

Anonymous said...

Checking the blog has been the highlight of my last couple days! I think I might make Jordan bring his laptop to Moses Lake tomorrow so I can check! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to the McMurrays! We love you guys and are thankful for your wonderful friendship.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! love these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
the millers

Anonymous said...

Again--so cute--I loved the note--a teacher's dream!! Lucia will fit in great in your family--you are all so charming. Love, Rachelle

Unknown said...

Hi guys,

It looks like you are having a great time. The warm sunshine is making me quite jealous. I can't wait to meet Miss Lucy Jane in person. If she's half as sweet as she looks I won't be able to stand it!

Tell Kinkade and Keagan that I am looking forward to hearing about all the fun they are having.

Be safe and well,
Bryan

Anonymous said...

Darc, don't worry about the hair loss - Linds lost ALL of hers and look at her today :)

Happy Thanksgiving - we are headed to the lake for the day - can't wait to introduce Lucy to Murphy Bay!

We love you all
P and P

Lindsay Murphy said...

Kinkade is an angel...what a sweet note! I'm glad to hear that you guys slept well. I hope it's ok that my entire family is obsessed with your blog! We love you guys so much and can't wait for Lucy. Happy Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

What a precious time! And what a beautiful family! We love the pictures of the boys with little Lucy! ...So much to be thankful for! We are praying for you and for Lucy to come home soon!
The Davis Family :)
Latest count:) Boys 6, Girls 5

ryan & janny said...

...i am crying...we are so sad right now thinking of not getting to hold lucy or hear her laugh for another year. we miss you guys already and we're not even gone yet.

Kinkade,
That was such a sweet note! You are already such a good big brother. I bet you made Lucy feel so special when you left her that note. We love you!

Keagan,
The picture of you kissing Lucy is sooo cute! I think she loves your kisses! Great job being such a gentle big brother! Give her a kiss for ryan and I! We love you!

Aaron & Darcy,
I don't think a year of not seeing you is going to work for us... we should probably figure something else out.

ryan & janny said...

Lucy,
I think we are going to develop a great relationship over the computer your 1st year and we will be great friends when we get home! we love you already and can't wait to hold you! You are beautiful!

love you so much!
ryan & janny