2. Traditional Guatemalan breakfast - scrambled eggs, black beans (the best ever), fried bananas, fresh mozzarella cheese, coffee (unbelievable . . . i never drink coffee black and I could drink this black), and Fabulous fresh papaya juice, or pineapple juice
3. The best Italian restaurant you ever eaten at in my life. It goes down as my #1 dining experience ever!
4. The SUN! They call it eternally Spring.
5. Beautiful hospitable people
6. Gallo . . . yes it is an awesome drink by the pool beer, it gives corona a run
7. Pizza Hut. . ok this might seem weird but when we were here as a family we ordered in pizza hut and it was by far the best pizza aaron and I had ever had (I know most of my favorites have been food related. . . . I am a little obsessed with food:) - Whit and Linds are you with me!
8. Antigua. . . the town is so charming
9. Taking 8 million photos. . I love taking pictures of cute children!
Lucy's favorite things . . .
1. squealing with JOY
2. smiling at Everyone!
3. All people . . . I think she might be the most social baby ever. . . she is going to fit in great with the McMurrays
4. Bows and barrettes. . ok maybe that should be on my list
5. Grammy Sparkle singing to her
6. riding in the Baby Bjorn and going on walks
7. grabbing flowers and faces
8. pulling off her socks every chance she gets
9. the buzzing bees sound this always cracks her up
10. carrots and sweet potatoes. . . just when she couldn't get more perfect she loved eating her organic vegetable I brought for her!
11. Jumping up and down like a FROG!