Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

music or no music????

You might have noticed that music now plays when you come to our blog. Aaron was all of sudden really interested in the blog when we could music on it. We selected a few family favorites for the playlist. They are listed on the bottom of the blog if you scroll all the way down. Let me know if it is pleasant or annoying. Some blogs I visit I am so annoyed with their music that comes on and other blogs it is really great. So let me know what you think. Should we keep the music or not???
No news yet on Lucia. We are trying to be patient it is hard. It sure would be great to know before my mom and I left on Monday so we could make travel arrangements. And, I really really want to bring her home. Thanks for all the encouragement it is getting us through this last stretch.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Music! (Was there any doubt what my vote would be?!) It brings a whole new level to the blog.

By the way, I got a text from Lucia and she says to tell Darcy not to worry too much...she'll be home soon. Also, she wants her big brothers to build a special snowman just for her. FYI.

Kay C. said...

love the music. keep it. And the message in pink was a good idea...every little thing helps. only one knows that timing of this all and HE will make it perfect for you.
love you, kc

jonesfamily said...

Love it!

Julie

Alisha said...

Love the music Darcy, hang in there sweet girl. The nursery is so adorable, my favorite is the bow stand. Love you :)

The Boggs Family said...

Great songs, great choice to add a playlist to your blog! Think of it as enhancing the whole McMurray blog experience for the rest of us! :) Great to see you and the boys yesterday even if it was brief. Hang in there, I know waiting for God's timing is the hardest part...
Love,
~Katie

Anonymous said...

MUSIC!

Patty

Susan said...

Music! Definitely music!
Susan

Anonymous said...

We love being grandparents to your family. God has brought us a very, very precious addition. We cannot wait to have her home.