Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

angry. . .

right after i told lucia this morning that we were going to the dentist she started making this face. i asked her what her face meant and she replied "i am very angry with the dentist!"
she continued to make this face all the way to the office and of course just when we think we have had enough. . . we get this. . .

"little miss i will charm any ones socks off everywhere i go!"
sometimes i wonder why we taught her to name her feelings. . . her sauciness is through the roof right now. . God give me patience!


7 comments:

mmsnyder said...

Could she be ANY cuter!!??! And I feel the exact same way about the dentist... Im with Lucia on that one :)

Kelsey Eberth said...

I'm. In. Love. If I could guarantee I would have a Lucia, I would get pregnant RIGHT NOW.

Nicole said...

oh, man. i love the sass.

grandma sue said...

It is going to be so much fun to watch her grow up!!!

The gFamily said...

I love her "angry" face! It's actually super adorable!! By the way, I have a LOT of saucy in my house too coming from a little girl very much like Lucia!! :)

Anonymous said...

if my angry face were as cute as lucia's i would feel so much better about being angry!! toooo cute! -meghan

ryan & janny said...

:)