Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Go Bucs!


We are a BIG Whitworth University http://www.whitworth.edu/ family! Both of my parents graduated from Whitworth. Both Aaron and I graduated from Whitworth. And now my mom and Aaron work at Whitworth and I coach Volleyball there. It is an amazing small Christian college with awesome community and an incredible mission. The Basketball team is on a 20 game winning streak. Friday was a huge game for them so we got all our gear on and went to cheer them on. The game was even televised. . . speaking of I could not get the camera guy away from Lucia. She is a magnet for people. . sometimes I feel like I am raising a celebrity:) Go Bucs!




3 comments:

Nicole said...

i LOVE emery's face in the second picture. Go BUCS!

Becky said...

I love keeping up with your family on here - so do my boys. They always ask questions about Lucia. So cute!

The Boggs Family said...

Goodnesssssss your kids are CUTE!!!!!!