Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mornings at the park



The last couple days in Spokane have been so sunny and clear. I did not say warm but sunny! So we have bundled up and headed to the park in the mornings. It is so great to be outside with the sun. I love taking the kids to the park and feel so blessed that I have gotten to be home this year to have mornings at the park. We are currently praying and making big decisions about what next year is going to look like for me work wise and there are so many variables to consider. Instead of being stressed I am trying to not take one day for granted being home with these precious girls. I love getting the boys off to a great start in the mornings and greeting them on the doorstep when they get home to hear about their day. Staying home is one of the hardest things I've every done but also one of the best things I've ever done. I have gotten to stay home the first year for each one of our kids and three for Lucia . . . and that is such a huge blessing.


2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

You will NEVER regret it!!!
P

HewaFam said...

I've been terrible about commenting, but I LOVE all of the new posts! I think you win the award for keeping your blog most updated. Well done! Love the sunny morning at the park pics - we've been out lots, too, we'll have to make a date soon. I'll be praying with you as you think ahead to next year and what is best for you & your crew. They are so fortunate to have you as their mama. Much love!