Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Are we tired of pictures of Lucia yet? Because I can't stop snapping!

Love this sweet picture of Daddy and his baby girl. . . as he calls her.

My all time favorite pics are reading. . . being a literacy instructional coach I can't help myself. This is what we get after bath each night. She is so happy when she is naked. I remember the boys loved being naked too after bath. She just laughs and giggles.

Wrestle time with Daddy. She just aggressivley grabs his head and pulls him towards her. It is so funny.

Grammy sings and sings to me and I love it!
Dinner at the Millers. Abby loves Lucia and played and played with her.

I snapped this picture tonight and had to share. Really?
Oh man look at the hair. . .
"God created her to jump!" Kinkade told me this morning.
Everyone who meets her asks if we have Johnny-Jump-Up. . . YEP and she has never been happier. She jumps and jumps and jumps.
Caught her in the act of her two favorite things . . . jumping and doing raspberries (which the boys think is hysterical especially during church.)
The boys saucer is also a hit.
Lucia get used to Dad's silly expressions.
Best new baby invention! If you do not have one of these and you have a teething baby. . get one immediatley. It is a net thingy. . . you put fruit, veggies, whatever you want and your baby can chew on it and the juices come out. We put avocados, bannanas, apples, peaches, and she loves it. It keeps her busy and happy sall dinner while we eat.
The boys had to try on the Baby Bjorn. They want to experience it all and are so interested. It is really sweet. First walk. It was freezing and the boys were soaking wet at the end. But great to get some fresh air and exercise. Cathy and Adam your stroller worked great in the snow. I can't wait until Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our happy little girl. I can't get over how fun it is to have a girl! I am so happy!
I bought this hat long long ago and I thought it looked pretty cute!
I am so sorry about so many pictures. We are just having a blast with Lucia and I love taking pictures and I just can't stop snapping. The boys are so sweet with her. Thanks for lettting me share.




13 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaron, Darcy, Kade, and Keags--
I've loved you all for so long that it pains me to have to tell you that someone else has captured my heart. It's nothing you've done or said...it's not you. It's me. Who could know that Lucia would be the dreamiest possible addition to your family. She's beautiful and friendly and fun! Jammed in that tiny jumping bean body is one of the most expansive and effusive spirits. Her joy is consuming. I'm so jealous that y'all get to see her every day. And if you force me to be nice about it, I'm so completely happy that you are the family she gets to see every single day.

Ain't no rock,
B

P.S. My fave pics are the after bath ones with the wild hair. :)

Pineapple Princess said...

We could NEVER get tired of Lucy pictures! I wish you posted every day!

-Stacy

Anonymous said...

keep the pictures coming! it is so fun to see her experience everything! are you sure she is happy being naked or just happy she is out of the bath?! i love her hair--so cute! love the browns

The Boggs Family said...

Never apologize for too many pictures - keep 'em comin' Girl! :) I LOVE all the pictures you post, I love reading about what we're looking at and getting a glimpse into your lives! You guys are such a wonderful family bursting at the seams with love to no-end. Ken & I both love looking at the pics! I'll have to ask you about that teething thing & where you found it? That rocks! Thanks for sharing all these fantastic pics and hope you have a great night!

ryan & janny said...

...are you kidding?!! ...you have to keep up the pictures, she is sooooo fun!! I can't wait to be her friend! love you! -janny

smartypantsless said...

I don't even really know you guys and these photos bring me SO MUCH JOY. Photo after photo of Lucy's smile is a perfect pick-me-up for any hard day in Spanish class. ;)
Keep snapping away and posting. I don't think any one in their right mind would argue.

-Tina Anderson

Anonymous said...

NO WE ARE NOT TIRED OF PICTURES!!!

Don't worry about her hair - it reminds me of Whitney and look how fabulous her hair turned out - she just might have to have that "Dorothy Hamil haircut" (ha-ha) I know Whit is dying as she is scared for life because of it...

Happy Valentines day - thanks for making so many of our hearts warm with your blog and family - WE LOVE IT!!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures!! And I love keeping up with the day-to-day life of Lucy and the McMurrays! :)

P.S. Please don't give Lucy a bowl cut like my Mom suggested. It's really not a joking matter. It's almost as bad for me as driving a minivan would be for Aaron!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures--so darling.!! Love, Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Darcy,
Lucy is so cute in pictures but she is to die for cute in person. It was so good to run into you. Libby LOVED seeing her and talked about how cute Lucy is for the rest of the night. I think you made her whole day. See you Sunday!!
Susan

Lindsay Murphy said...

These pictures are incredible...never stop taking them! Her hair is awesome and I love seeing her smile and giggle. She is the cutest ever. It's so sweet that the boys are so interested and involved. They are perfect big brothers and will always take care of her. I always wanted to a big brother! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl for a beautiful family! Congratulations!

Julie

M said...

Hi Darcy,

My husband and I met you briefly on our pickup trip.

You were right, the Embassy visit was like a trip to the DMV - with babies!

Congratulations to you all.

And about that teether gadget...? Can you tell me where you got it? I'm Marcia at msmkwj@gmail.com

Marcia